|Diametros 50 (December 2016)||Polemical Note: Can it Be Unethical to Provide Nutrition and Hydration to Patients with Advanced Dementia?||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 31 (March 2012)||The debate over the situationist critique of ethics. Reply to Gilbert Harman's objections (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 46 (December 2015)||Moral Education from the Perspective of Virtue Ethics (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 44 (June 2015)||What Kind of Justice Can We Expect from a Medical Doctor? (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 45 (September 2015)||Constructivism in Metaethics: An Aristotelian Perspective (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"