|Diametros 48 (June 2016)||Political Liberalism. Reason and Truth in Politics (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 42 (December 2014)||The Truth of Literary Fiction in The Light of Paul Ricoeur’s Hermeneutics (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 41 (September 2014)||Rorty on World and Truth. A Critical Note on Hanna Buczyńska-Garewicz's "Truth and Illusion" (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Tomasz Szymon Markiewka|
|Diametros 33 (September 2012)||Heidegger on values, will to power and nihilism (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 33 (September 2012)||Truth as correspondence in late Wittgenstein’s philosophy (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 30 (December 2011)||Ernst Cassirer and Nelson Goodman on the problem of cognition (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"