|Diametros 49 (September 2016)||The Problem of Possibility and Necessity in the Philosophy of Kierkegaard (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 47 (March 2016)||Thomas Aquinas – Human Dignity and Conscience as a Basis for Restricting Legal Obligations||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 46 (December 2015)||On Freedom and Language in Jaspers' Understanding of Philosophy (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 39 (March 2014)||Time, Duration and Freedom – Bergson’s Critical Move Against Kant||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 39 (March 2014)||If God’s Existence is Unprovable, Then is Everything Permitted? Kant, Radical Agnosticism, and Morality||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 32 (June 2012)||The ethical aspects of human cloning based on Kazuo Ishiguro’s novel Never Let Me Go (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 49 (September 2016)||The Risk of Equal Positive Liberty (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"