|Diametros 49 (September 2016)||The Risk of Equal Positive Liberty (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 43 (March 2015)||Solidarity: Its Levels of Operation, Relationship to Justice, and Social Causes||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 42 (December 2014)||Justice in Health Care from the Perspectives of the Various Theories of Liberal Egalitarianism (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 40 (June 2014)||“Radical Enlightenment” – Peripheral, Substantial, or the Main Face of the Trans-Atlantic Enlightenment (1650-1850)||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 36 (June 2013)||Discrimination nonetheless. A reply to Krzysztof Saja (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"