|Diametros 47 (March 2016)||Conscientious Objection and the Requirement of Justification: Physicians, Conscripts and Soldiers (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 47 (March 2016)||Thomas Aquinas – Human Dignity and Conscience as a Basis for Restricting Legal Obligations||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 47 (March 2016)||Complicating Conscience, Refreshing Discontent||Abstract PDF|
|Paul J. Medeiros|
|Diametros 47 (March 2016)||A Thomistic Argument for Respecting Conscientious Refusals||Abstract PDF|
|Diametros 34 (December 2012)||How to understand the medical conscience clause? (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 32 (June 2012)||The conscience clause for pharmacists. An analysis of the opinion published by the Comitato Nazionale per la Bioetica (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"