|Diametros 42 (December 2014)||Cultural Ontology: the Cultural Constitution of Being (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 41 (September 2014)||Cultural Ontology: an Outline of its Construction (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 41 (September 2014)||Peirce and Wittgenstein on the Life of Signs (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 37 (September 2013)||Individualism and common good. Are the ideas of the American Enlightenment still relevant? (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 43 (March 2015)||Rescuing Solidarity from Its Carers. A Response to Professor ter Meulen||Abstract PDF|
|Giovanni De Grandis|
|Diametros 43 (March 2015)||Response to Ruud ter Meulen||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"