|Diametros 37 (September 2013)||Reflective Equilibrium. Part III: The problem of moral disagreement, relativism and underdeterminacy of the method (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 36 (June 2013)||Reflective equilibrium. Part II: The vicious circle objection and the problem of the credibility of considered moral judgements (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 35 (March 2013)||Reflective equilibrium. Part one: Explaining the method (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski) PDF (In Polish)|
|Diametros 48 (June 2016)||Political Liberalism. Reason and Truth in Politics (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 42 (December 2014)||Justice in Health Care from the Perspectives of the Various Theories of Liberal Egalitarianism (in Polish)||Abstract PDF (Polski)|
|Diametros 43 (March 2015)||The Veil of Ignorance and Solidarity in Healthcare: Finding Compassion in the Original Position||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"